Now the best small upright vacuum cleaners are accessible for you! The small upright vacuum cleaners offer a convenient solution for dirt disposal.
small upright vacuum cleaner will provide a comprehensive clean, and pick up dirt from almost anyplace, which make your cleanup easier and faster. And you will no longer worry about dirty.
Take a small upright vacuum cleaner back home and enjoy clean environment.
Best Value Small Upright Vacuum Cleaners
Hoover Platinum Collection LiNX Cordless Stick VacuumFull power. No cord.This sleek, versatile featherweight cordless is always ready to deliver upright performance*.
- “It has excellent power, great suction, is light weight and easy to use, has a long lasting charge and is very easy to empty.” – Pf
- “This vacuum is pricier than the other one’s, but well worth the money.” – kafedorchak
- “This vacuum works great on my area rugs…hardwood…tile floors.” – Chris C.
Hoover Platinum Collection Lightweight Bagged Upright with CanisterSuperior cleaning power that removes more dirt from carpets than other lightweight bagged upright models tested.
- “It has great suction, light weight, easy to use.” – Padmakar
- “The canister unit is nice, light and has a wand attachment that extends to you can reach ceiling fans, corners, baseboards, etc.” – Marc
- “I would definitely buy this vacuum again but hope it lasts for years.” – Paul Stanley
The BOSS SMART VAC captures dirt other cleaners don’t and on more surfaces. This model has an Eureka patented SEALED HEPA system . A system that filters all the fine dirt through the HEPA filter for cleaner indoor air.
- “It has great suction and is very easy to use.” – K. Kramer
- “Buy extra bags when you purchase this you will fill them up quick if you had a cheap vacuum before this one.” – Michael Ray West
- “It is also difficult and awkward to push the handle release pedal with your foot.” – mlh
Featherlite bagged upright vacuum with MicroFresh filtration traps over 99-percent of dust and allergens.
- “This does a really good job – great suction – and is light and easy.” – Hedy
- “I intend to buy another one of these when mine gives out.” – GeekDaddy
- “It was not that difficult to put together but you do need a screwdriver and you have to look for the 4-6 screws that come with it.” – Robert Kiehn
JetSpin Cyclone Pet-Friendly Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Easy-to-clean canister system that easy comes apart, Powerful Dual 12-Amp Motor System, Dirt Sensor, Ergonomic Telescopic Handle, Automatic floor Height Adjustment, HEPA Filter system, Belt Saver, QuickDraw2 for Easy above floor cleaning include: Aluminum Telescopic Wands, Combo brush, Crevice tool, Pet Air Turbine brush and BONUS Floor brush, Dual motor system, 35 Foot cord length, 14-inch Cleaning path, 17 Foot Attachment reach, Replacement HEPA filter (MC-V194H), Replacement Belt (MC-V360B or Type UB-10), Metallic Red finish, 20 pounds.
- “This has great suction, very easy to operate and very easy to clean.” – Victoria
- “After using both, there are defiantly some things I like better about Dyson, but there are also many things I like about the Panasonic more as well.” – Brian Koch
- “Why keep on buying some of the cheap vacuums that you have to buy every other year when you can just buy this one and be done.” – usmc_harleyroadkingclassic
Panasonic New -inchJet Force-inch Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Weighs less than 16-pound, Powerful 12AMP Motor System, Cyclonic Filterless Cup Technology, Carpet Height Adjustment, 13-Inch Cleaning Path, 24-feet Power Cord with Automatic Cord Rewind, 10-feet attachment reach (Includes Crevice Tool & Floor Brush), Dual-side Active Edge Cleaning, HEPA Filter (MC-194H), Bonus: Pet Friendly Air Turbine System included, Dynamic Blue-Black finish, Measures: 12-inch L by 13-1/2-inch W by 42-inch H, 16-pound.
- “Good suction and very easy to handle given its light weight.” – Kimberly
- “Useful things are the retractable cord that is plenty long, and the reach of the attachment with the “accordion” hose which is longer than other sweepers I have had.” – Terry LC
- “We have never had a Panasonic vacuum before (we have had Bissel and Hoover models in the past) and if it keeps working this well, we’ll buy more in the future.” – Dave
Equipped with Dyson’s signature Ball technology, this upright vacuum cleaner easily twists and turns around furniture and obstacles for thorough cleaning throughout the house–no more missed angles or tiresome back-and-forth vacuuming.
- “The vacuum is super light weight and really easy to carry and maneuver when using.” – Hipster Housewife
- “This vacuum pulled so much dirt out of the carpet the first time I used it it was amazing!” – pigman
- “The reach on the wand is also very long, and can just about reach the top of my steps with the vacuum on the bottom of the stairs.” – Lumiere
Equipped with a powerful yet quiet 12 amp motor, this upright vacuum cleaner provides exceptional cleaning results and improved indoor air quality. The unit automatically adjusts to the proper setting for just about any carpet height, while its HEPA filtration system captures 99.
- “It’s simple, well made, very quiet, and the suction power is shockingly strong.” – anynamewilldo
- “The only dislike is the attachment hose which is too short for some things I like to do.” – Jackie Wacky
- “This vacuum works great picking up their hair on hard wood floors and on carpeting.” – Joan M. Patrici
DC24 Animal is an ultra-lightweight and compact Dyson Ball vacuum cleaner for homes with pets. It uses patented Root Cyclone technology for no loss of suction. Weighing in at just 11.6 lbs, it’s …
- “It is lightweight, compact and VERY easy to maneuver.” – T.Jones
- “This vacuum is small and light, so if you want the "Oreck" style lightness in a Dyson, this is a good choice.” – Joanna Daneman
- “The cord is too short, the hose with attachments does not reach my only 8 foot ceiling without me lifting the entire vacuum, and it does NOT suck as it should!” – Luvtallships
Swivels to steer. (Model MC-UL810 shown.) View larger.
- “It works well but is very heavy to lug upstairs.” – E. Swope
- “Panasonic makes a good vacuum and there are things that I definitely like about this one, but there are some problems as well.” – Sheri Fogarty
- “So I have the cord out and plugged in, finally get it unlocked so it can be used, and I hit the foot switch (they’re all foot switches on this) to turn it on.” – John S. Dean
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Enjoyed It!
You can like it by using your Facebook button on the top of the page, pin it or tweet it to your friends. Thank you!